Coastal Works has extensive experience in the design and construction of water and sewer pressure mains and gravity mains. Our major clients have included Roads and Maritime Services, Coffs Harbour City Council, Leighton Contractors and Local Government Water Authorities.
Many of the projects have been both design and construct with clients relying on Coastal Works’ experience and expertise to develop and deliver ‘turn key’ solutions. The Coastal Works teams consist of skilled engineers, supervisors, pipelayers and operators, experienced with all type of pipe materials and ground conditions.
Some of the works undertaken include:
- Water and sewer trunk main relocations to enable the upgrade of the Pacific Highway
- 600mm and 450mm dia trunk main duplication through challenging terrain and environmentally sensitive areas
- 14km of 300mm dia reuse sewer pressure mains, involving intricate mains connections, underbores and specific pipe bridges to span waterways
- Installation of flow meters at reservoirs and balance tanks
- 100mm mains renewal in urban streets, managing traffic, residents and pedestrians